Thank you for supporting FLOODLIT.org as we research and report on LDS sexual abuse cases.
Other donation options
- Monthly debit/credit card subscription
- Donate with Venmo: @floodlit
- Donate with Cash App: $floodlitorg
- Contact us if you’d like to mail us a check or donate with crypto.
What does FLOODLIT.org do with donated funds?
We do research, we provide public reports, and we help survivors.
- Research: We use your donations to buy software, pay for Web hosting, get court records, get police records and subscribe to newspapers and other information archives.
- Reports: Your financial support enables us to compile and publish case reports, pay for Web hosting, buy software, and put our reports online as a free public service.
- Survivors: Your donations pay for us to be able to communicate with abuse survivors, assess their needs and connect them to people and programs who can help them.
Are donations to FLOODLIT.org tax-deductible?
No. We are a not-for-profit small business, but your donation will not be tax deductible, in order to help us keep our supporters anonymous.
Are donations to FLOODLIT.org private?
We keep all donations private. We don’t share your personal information with anyone.
What organizations endorse or support FLOODLIT.org?
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your ongoing support as we shine a light together!